If the voice of your business requires more than the basics of our Brochure or Small Business websites we can customize a platform just for you. With a custom website, nearly anything is possible, from e-commerce to robust online portfolios or enterprise-level sources of information for large corporations.
With a custom website, the sky’s the limit
Seriously. A custom website can be as large and as complex as you, your business, or your organization needs it to be.
It’s probably more accurate to say that our custom websites are customized websites, because we start with an open source Content Management System like Joomla or WordPress and a professionally design and developed a theme or template specific to your needs. Using this combination gives you a solid foundation for just about anything you want to achieve with your website.
Built with a Content Management System so you’re still in control of your content
Because we use either Joomla or WordPress to build your custom website, you’re in control of all your content, and you can change that content as often or as seldom as you desire. And because it’s a Content Management System, there’s room for almost infinite expansion of your website as your business or organization grows.
Whatever you need, really, but here’s a short list:
- A complete installation of the latest version of Joomla or WordPress
- MySQL database
- A premium, professionally designed theme or template
- Your content
- Your contact information
- A custom contact form so website visitors can send you an email
- Slideshow with graphics, images, etc. provided by you
- Photo galleries
- Audio or video players
- Document upload and download management systems
- Responsive design
- Other features specific to your needs – the possibilities are almost endless!
What’s not included?
- Domain registration. We can do this for you, but we recommend doing this yourself so that you are in control of your domain name. Websites can be replaced, but a domain name is a precious commodity.
- Website hosting. We offer secure, business-class managed hosting, but it’s a separate service that we provide in addition to building websites.
What’s the cost?
Unlike our other website packages, the price for a custom website depends on the scope of the project. How big will the website be? How much customization is involved? Are you looking for unique, one-of-a-kind features that require the work of a developer?
Once those questions have been answered, we can determine a price and write a contract. The more complex a project, the more likely there will be changes made along the way, and that’s okay. Still, any changes made after the contract is signed will be handled by Change Orders and added to our original contract.
Ready to get started? Drop us a line using our contact page.